Shipping costs may vary. We will contact you before shipping your products if shipping costs are different.
Sometimes good things come in small packages — a statement almost certainly proven by the new Quest 100 High-Efficiency Series Compact Dehumidifier.
Thoughtfully engineered and carefully assembled in Madison, Wisconsin, this dehumidifier is a real workhorse, capable of removing 100 pints of water per day at 7.5 pints/kWh, with a small total heat output.
The Quest 100 dehumidifier is the most versatile and compact unit in Quest’s new high-efficiency line, making it an ideal product for small commercial or agricultural projects and spaces. At just 60 pounds and 16 inches wide, Quest’s proprietary M-CoRR multi-coil technology allows this little unit to easily outperform the efficiency of leading competitors by as much as 50 percent.
In creating the Quest 100 High-Efficiency Series, the Quest design team went all out to make this unit perform flawlessly in multiple fields, from bakeries and small grow operations to warehouses and self-storage.
Regardless of the environment or application, this American-made dehumidifier provides unparalleled filtration and water removal.
- Multiple Industrial Uses: Great for agricultural uses, distribution and logistics, food and beverage, manufacturing, self-storage, and many more applications.
- Wide Operating Range: The Quest 100 can be operated efficiently in temperatures from 56 degrees F Min to 95 degrees F Max.
Take Control of Your Space
Right out of the box, the Quest 100’s plug-and-play design lets you put it straight to work.
Just set up the Quest 100 High-Efficiency dehumidifier near a suitable drain and 120v electrical outlet with a 15 Amp circuit capacity and let it do all the hard work.
- Compact Footprint: Dimensions are 24 D(L) x 16 W x 14.5 H inches.
- Hanging or Freestanding Installation: The unit can be installed as a freestanding dehumidifier with a corrosion-resistant base or suspended overhead if you don’t have floor space to spare.
- Impressive Warranty: The Quest 100 is backed by a 5-year warranty, which includes a 1-year overall warranty and 4-year parts (condenser, evaporator, and compressor) warranty.
- Precision Controls: With an easy-to-use digital interface featuring high precision, self-diagnostics, and “Dark Mode,” you’ll have more control than ever before.
- Nationally Certified Safety: Featuring the highest safety standard on the market, with certifications from both UL and ETL. California Title 24 Compliant.
Automatic Restart: The Quest 100 will automatically default to the prior power setting after a power outage.
The Quest 100 High-Efficiency Industrial Dehumidifier uses multi-coil technology to improve efficiency, increase water removal, and reduce overall heat output for an efficiency rating of 7.5 Pints/kWh. Featuring a small footprint, flexible installation, digital operation with onboard humidistat, and MERV-13 filtration, this unit is ideal for a wide variety of applications, including indoor growing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.