Shipping costs may vary. We will contact you before shipping your products if shipping costs are different.
Better suited for large-scale applications PyGanic Specialty flushes, knocks down and kills pests in greenhouses and nurseries. Made from botanically-derived active ingredients PyGanic Specialty kills a broad spectrum of pests from aphids to whiteflies. It can be used on ornamental plants, vegetables, fruit and nut trees. With the active ingredient pyrethrin, extracted from chrysanthemums PyGanic Specialty is an effective solution for killing your garden pests.
*Reference the product label for a full list of pests killed or controlled.
Primary uses: Aphids, Thrips, Fruit flies
OMRI Listed (Organic Materials Review Institute) and meets US Dept of Agriculture’s NOP (National Organic Program) requirements
Sizes: 1 Gallon, 1 Quart
How is PyGanic Specialty different from PyGanic Gardening?
PyGanic Specialty contains 5.0% of the active ingredient (pyrethrins) and is labeled for use by professional Greenhouse and Nursery users. PyGanic® Gardening contains 1.4% pyrethrins and is labeled for consumer use (not for application on plants or crops to be re-sold)
- For Greenhouse and Nursery production
- OMRI listed and meets USDA’s NOP requirements
- Rapid knockdown and kill of 100 insects including aphids, beetles, fruit flies, caterpillars, whiteflies, gnats, leafhoppers, moths and more
- Flushes insects and mites from hiding
- Labelled for use on over 200 crops and ornamentals
- Zero-day PHI and 12-hour REI
- Contains 5.0% Pyrethrins
- Higher concentration of Pyrethrins is better suited for larger-scale applications
- Lower than a 6.5 pH prior to being added into a spray tank
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.