Shipping costs may vary. We will contact you before shipping your products if shipping costs are different.
All plants need access to the right amount of food (nutrients) so that they can grow and thrive. Over- or under-feeding your plants can result in the waste of expensive nutrient resources.
The easiest way to keep track of the amount of nutrients in your solution is to regularly measure conductivity, which refers to the total ionic content (dissolved salts) in a solution. From a scientific perspective, when nutrients are added, this creates the potential for electricity to move through a solution, increasing the electrical conductivity.
Measuring the temperature of your solution is equally important, as - if it’s too hot or too cold - this can affect the plants’ growth rate and structure.
- Fully waterproof, not just water-resistant
- Selectable measurement units so you can customise with your preferences
- Flat electrode for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Hold reading function to capture every measurement with ease
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate readings anywhere
- Auto-off function to extend battery life
- 1 x AAA alkaline battery included, getting you started immediately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.