Shipping costs may vary. We will contact you before shipping your products if shipping costs are different.
Bluelab Soil pH Pen The Bluelab Soil pH Pen provides a pH and temperature reading of soils and media.
All plants need a balanced diet of nutrients (food) in order to grow. However, plants can only access nutrients if the pH (potential Hydrogen) of your growing medium falls within the correct range.
Contrary to popular belief, all growers need to measure pH, regardless of whether you’re growing in soil or in solution. That’s because pH plays an important role in making your nutrients soluble so that they can be absorbed by plants. If your medium is too alkaline or too acidic, your plants won’t be able to get all the nutrients they need. Temperature is also important, as it can impact your plants’ structure and growth rate.
- Effective in most growing media and in water/solution
- Fully waterproof - not just water resistant
- Industry-leading one-year warranty for peace of mind
- Hold reading function to capture measurements with ease
- Simple two-point calibration for increased accuracy
- Auto-off function to extend battery life
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate readings everywhere
- 1 x AAA alkaline battery included; simply power on and go
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.