Shipping costs may vary. We will contact you before shipping your products if shipping costs are different.
Click + View more below for more information!
Ceramic Metal Halide (CMH) 3K Full Spec Sheet
Grower’s Choice 3k-CMH lamp utilizes a full phase spectrum that is designed to be used in all stages of growth but optimized for bloom. With a Color Rendering Index of 90 the GC 3k spectrum is very close to natural sunlight but with modest blues, extra red and UV light to serve your plants photosynthetic needs during the flowering phase increasing yields and resin production.
- Kelvin: 3100k
- Par: 570 umol/s
- Contains precision gasses for enhanced spectral output
- Generates much less heat than HPS and MH
- More closely matches sunlight than ANY other lighting solution available
- Growers report tighter inter-nodal spacing and better yields on flowering plants
3000k-R CMH 3K-R Full Spec Sheet
Growers Choice 3kr-CMH lamp is tailored specifically to enhance bloom production through the discharge of intensified red shift photon dispersion, which plants need to promote heavier yields and additional UV light to facilitate terpine and resin production as this is a plant’s natural response to protect itself from UV radiation.
The Grower’s Choice 315w CMH Lamps are suitable for use in all standard 315w CMH fixtures. The 3K-R is an enhanced version of our 3K lamp that is designed specifically for plants that are prized for their resin production. It is similar to the original 3K, but it has contains a few subtle differences.
- Kelvin: 3000k
- Par: 540 umol/s
- A slight increase in UV light to promote resin production
- A taller peak in the Far-red to stimulate metabolic activity during flowering
- Slightly higher PAR for better flower density
- Increased intensity in red
10,000k CMH 10K Full Spec Sheet
Grower’s Choice final phase 10k-CMH finishing lamp should be used during the last week to two weeks before harvest and is specifically designed to emit photons mainly in the ultraviolet 350-425 nm wavelength. As high amounts of UV light cause damage to plant cells, plants compensate in order to protect itself and facilitate reproduction by releasing more resinous oils which translates into a higher quality yield.
The addition of 10K UV light towards the end of the bloom cycle increases resin production in flowering plants as a defense mechanism in response to the ultraviolet light. Now, growers using CMH fixtures can get these benefits too with the industry’s first and only 315w 10K MH Finishing Lamp.
- Kelvin: 10,000k
- Par: 450 umol/s
- For use in 315w CMH fixtures
- Strong UV peaks for increased resin production
- Can be used for 25+ flower cycles before replacement
- Use only in the last 7-14 days of flowering
- Durable quartz glass arc tube ensures long usable life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.