Shipping costs may vary. We will contact you before shipping your products if shipping costs are different.
The Gavita Pro produces 2400 μmol s-1 PAR and an impressively efficient 3.0 μmol/j and delivers a broad white light with an enhanced blue spectrum which may intensify terpene and cannabinoid profiles. This powerful, full-spectrum light source is intended for full-term plant growth - from the vegetative stages to higher-light-requiring bloom and finishing stages. Using the Gavita Master EL3 Controller, the fixture is dimmable to 10% without any loss of efficiency. The RS 2400e is built with the high-quality components, including Gavita drivers and custom-made Gavita diodes, to deliver the performance and lifespan you expect from the name you trust.
- High light intensity to help produce higher yields
- Broad white light with enhanced blue spectrum which may intensify terpene and cannabinoid profiles
- Dimmable down to 10% with the Gavita EL3 Master controller (sold separately)
- Premium Gavit diodes and drivers
- Delivers the highest efficiency of any full spectrum, DLC listed LED fixture at an impressive 3.0 μmol/J*
- Embedded adapter for maximum controllability with the Gavita EL3 Master controller (sold separately)
- Foldable 8-rail fixture is a breeze to ship, store, and install
- IP66 wet rating and ANSI/CAN/UL 8800 compliant
- Assembled in the USA using foreign components
- Five-year limited warranty*
Dimensions: 44.1 in x 43.7 in x 3.3 in.
Weight: 36 lbs.
*Comparisons based on DLC submission documentation PPE measurements at 400-700nm as of March 2022
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.