Shipping costs may vary. We will contact you before shipping your products if shipping costs are different.
*****CALL FOR DETAILS 314-755-1020*****
Click + View more below for more information!
Features & Benefits
Standard LEDs can reproduce the blues and reds plants need as they grow. The CT 1930e masterfully surpasses traditional LED performance and scales from 400 nm to 700 nm with incredible uniformity, boosting blue and red wavelengths while balancing in between with beneficial green. Premium drivers powering each diode help create a broad, full-spectrum light source capable of coaxing vigorous growth from plants as their needs change, with stunning precision and dramatic fixture life.
With a footprint designed to fit seamlessly in existing HPS layouts, the CT 1930e is more than a highly energy efficient LED engineered to deliver serious growing power. It’s designed to be the true 1:1 replacement for the fixture that helped revolutionize the industry nearly three decades ago, the Gavita Pro 1000e HPS. Compatibility with wiring and electrical requirements for most indoor growing environments means this compact toplight is able to dramatically limit the cost and downtime required to convert a facility of 20 and even 10,000 lights.
Output and efficiency
Help crops thrive with more plant-usable light delivered to the canopy and up to 20% energy savings compared to 1000 W DE and single ended HPS fixtures.* Operating at 780 watts with an output of 1930 µmol s-1, the CT 1930e LED achieves an impressive efficacy of 2.5 µmol s-1 per watt. Your lighting energy use drops, and your plants soak up the photons that feed them.
*Based on average wattage of each fixture.
Adding a Gavita EL Master Controller (sold separately) transforms your fixtures into dynamic powerhouses with the versatility to grow light-loving crops or conserve output, both with the same device. The 10% to 100% dimming range allows you to recreate sunrise, sunset and changing day lengths to create the ideal lighting levels for whatever you’re growing at every stage of growth. A patent-pending controller embedded in each fixture enables control of up to 2,000 fixtures per EL control channel and helps maintain unwavering output from light to light.
Every CT 1930e LED is designed to stand up to the toughest growing conditions. With one of the highest ambient temperature ratings on the market, temperature readings as high as 55° C are no match for the CT 1930e LED. The IP66 wet rating means that each fixture is protected against dust, oil and even streams of water. This gives you the power to easily combat sulfur and other residue build-up with jet-sprayers while keeping people and your equipment safe. Install wherever you grow—in low rooms, on vertical racks, over rolling benches or even in tents. The CT 1930e LED is designed for unrelenting performance in any environment.
- The industry’s first and only LED that is a 1:1 HPS replacement
- Impressive 1930 µmol/s output for more crop-loving light at up to 20% energy savings vs. 1000 W DE HPS fixtures (based on average wattage of each fixture)
- Plus up to 20% energy savings vs. 1000 W Single Ended HPS fixtures (based on average wattage of each fixture)
- Compact design fits seamlessly in HPS layouts, reducing the pain when replacing hundreds at a time
- Broad spectrum designed to deliver the deep blues, hot reds and balanced greens plants need for full-term growth
- Wide, even light distribution that matches HPS light throw while improving coverage for plants on the periphery
- Patent-pending technology syncs as many as 2,000 fixtures per control channel (EL Master Controller required, sold separately) giving you centralized control with unwavering performance throughout your space
- Power metering for consistent output
- IP66 wet rating and UL 8800 compliant
- Cold forged aluminum heat sink
- 5 year limited warranty
- Patent Pending
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.