The Ushio HiLux 3,000° K Full Spec Sheet Here
CMH lamp is excellent for plant growth and HPS supplementation. Spectral distribution is optimized for photosynthetic efficiency. Blue output for healthy plant growth and robustness. Ceramic µmol output within the PAR spectral range (photosynthetic active radiation). Economical due to long average life, high µmol output, low energy consumption.
Features & Benefits
- Super high output lamp technology
- Optimized spectrum, distribution pattern, lumen output and irradiance
- Reliable operation throughout the growth cycle
- Highest quality and consistent performance
- Engineered in ISO 9001 certified facility
- Ceramic metal halide lamp for plant growth
- Spectral distribution optimized for photosynthesis efficiency
- Blue output for healthy plant growth and robustness
- Ceramic μmol output within the PAR spectral range (Photosynthesis Active Radiation)
- Economic (long average life, high µmol output, low energy consumption) Easy lamp change
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.