Shipping costs may vary. We will contact you before shipping your products if shipping costs are different.
Discount Code at Checkout: voodoo
Discount code is for 10 Liters ONLY
In so many gardens, the roots are forgotten, hidden away underground, neglected, uncared for workhorses. And yet, your plants' roots are responsible for intaking almost everything your plants need. Ask not what your roots can do for you, but what can you do for your roots. Because when you give respect to your roots, you see the results at harvest time. You take care of your roots by utilizing their ability to form symbiotic relationships with beneficial fungi and bacteria.
These relationships help your roots intake nutrients. Beneficial microbes break down old root material, and provide nutrition. On top of that, microbes provide aeration so oxygen can reach further to penetrate more into roots. They also capture nitrogen and help make phosphorus more available, which you are aware of as essential, major nutrients for your plants..
Here are just some of the countless benefits you’ll get when use Voodoo Juice . . .
- Increase surface area of root zone for improved nutrient and water availability — hands down the most efficient way to get bigger yields
- Fix atmospheric nitrogen into plant-available ammonia, stopping nitrogen deficiencies in their tracks!
- Turn inorganic phosphate into soluble nutrients your plants can absorb
- Support the mycorrhizal and rhizobial symbiosis with plant roots, developing the massive, strong, and vibrant root zone behind every cup-winning garden
- Improve your garden’s tolerance to abiotic stressors, helping plants build resilience to environmental challenges
Imagine walking into your grow room and being greeted by a lush, towering crop of huge, potent yields that rival the size of outdoor gardens . . .
Simply because you maximized the potential of your root zone.
Because you laid the right foundation.
The bottom line is this . . .
More growers win cannabis cups WITH root expanders than without.
And Voodoo Juice is the most scientifically advanced root mass expander on the market.
We recommend you apply Voodoo Juice during weeks 1-2 of BOTH your grow and bloom phase.
Don’t wait to put this microbial additive to work in your garden.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.